Reports To: Fleet & Facilities Administrator
Status: Regular, Full Time, Non-Exempt
Primary Function: Assist crew members in assigned tasks.
Please click on the link and take the pre employment assessment. >> LINK>> B. Frank Joy pre-employment assessment
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list is an outline of duties and responsibilities attached to this position. It is understood that this list is intended to be representative of the functions that may reasonably be expected of the position. It is not intended to be comprehensive.
- Follow specific directions, performs a variety of tasks which may often change; work with standards of accuracy and safety
- Drive BF Joy, LLC vehicles (Dump Trucks, Compressor Trucks, Pick-Up Trucks) safely within strict company, local, and state guidelines
- Deliver supplies/equipment and participate in Laborer functions as needed and assigned
- Assist in job layout by reading prints and preparing site for work by confirming utility markings and digging proper test holes
- Maintain a clean, safe work site by sweeping, stacking materials, picking up debris, etc.
- Identify types of materials and tools needed and used for the job. Properly operate and maintain tools assigned to the crew.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: High school diploma or GED. 2-3 years Laborer / Driver in construction experience.
A valid and clean CDL-A License and record are REQUIRED!!
No more than 3 points on driving record.
Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited, lifting materials and equipment (up to 70 pounds unassisted), standing, climbing, walking, or using hands to operate/handle tools. Must have a valid driver license with no more than 3 points. Must have current valid license.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- A competitive base rate to commensurate with experience
- Paid Time Off: Vacation and Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Insurance(s)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities