We are a well-established civil utility construction company located in Prince George’s County, Maryland. We are seeking a well-qualified and experienced Equipment Support Specialist to join our team. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume through our career site at www.bfjoy.com – no phone calls, please.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the master equipment file and expiring deliverables such as license and tag renewals, and primary maintenance intervals in Vista.
- Receive, update, and distribute the daily lineup to supervisors and the dispatch manager.
- Monitor fuel usage and place orders for fuel at appropriate order intervals
- Issue PO’s for rental equipment and provide the PO to the vendor.
- Enter billable equipment hours into Keystyle and audit each job for equipment hours reported.
- Maintain vehicle repair and maintenance records in coordination with the shop supervisor
- Maintain DOT driver files in compliance with DOT standards
- Track and report IFTA documentation for regulated vehicles
- Report GPS activity including utilization of equipment, total fleet hours, mileage, locations, and tracked driver behaviors.
- Code and approve all invoices in Vista that are assigned from AP.
- Track costs, recovery, and update KPI spreadsheet.
- Participate in regular conference calls and meetings with staff.
- Manage Standard Operating Procedures for the department.
- Assist in shopping prices, placing orders, and order tracking for equipment, small tools, and materials.
- Customer Service – periodically check in with PM, Superintendents, and BFJ employees for feedback. Also, manage complaints.
- Manage daily vehicle inspections and report deficiencies to department
- Miscellaneous filing and tracking of hard copy paperwork.
- Process expense reports
- GED, High school, or equivalent work experience required
- 2 – 5 years of construction equipment administration experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years of Office Administration
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point,
- Experience with Viewpoint, Vista, Keystyle preferred
The information provided above has been designed to indicate the general scope and level of work for this position. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required, and other job- related duties may be assigned.
We offer YOU:
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent comprehensive employee benefits – to include attractive insurance coverage options in medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- supplemental insurance, EAP, FSA, PTO (vacation, sick, paid holidays) and 401(k).
- Professional development opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.